Skillet Creamy Garlic Chicken With Broccoli | We used chicken breast for the recipe, but it can easily be made with chicken thighs or legs. If you like more sauce, add an extra can of condensed cream of chicken soup and additional 3/4 cup of water. You’ll have double the sauce! Make sure to season more with salt and pepper.
SKILLET CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI
This is the creamy garlic sauce that can be used for so many dishes outside of this skillet chicken with broccoli.
Recipe Yield: 6
Preparation Time: 10M
Cooking Time: 20M
Total Time: 30M
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- kosher salt or sea salt , to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 10.5 ounces (1 can) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup , or more if needed
- 3/4 cup water
- 4-5 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- lemon wedges , optional
- 2 to 3 cups chopped broccoli
Serve with rice or pasta
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
- Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Melt half the butter (2 tablespoons). add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is browned. Remove chicken from pan, cover and keep warm.
- In same pan melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, add the garlic and cook until garlic is lightly brown and fragrant. Whisk in the condensed cream of chicken soup and water. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbly, then turn heat down to low.
- add chicken and broccoli back into the pan cover the pan with a lid and cook for about another 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. If you want more firm or al-dente broccoli, add the broccoli after the chicken is almost cooked so that the broccoli is more crunchy.
- Serve with rice or pasta and wedges of lemon. Garnish with chopped parsley.
TRY THESE MORE RECIPES
PIN IT TO PINTEREST !!