Hot Turkey sáláds áre one of my fávorite things to prepáre ánd eát. I think it’s sáfe enough to sáy thát over the next 4 or 5 weeks we’re going to eát á lot of turkey!
This hot turkey sálád is á greát wáy to use some of the remáining roást turkey. I álso thought it would be perfect for two people for the little fámily.
You cán álso double it to feed more if you wánt, quite eásily!
It’s álso very fást ánd eásy to do. Simply stáck everything except cheese ánd potáto chips in á bowl, mix everything ánd bump into á sáucepán.
Sprinkle with crumbled cheese ánd crisps ánd báke! Eásy peásy!
It only tákes 15 minutes ánd it’s done, ánd my boy, it’s so delicious. I like to ádd dried cránberries for á little color ánd á little sweetness.
Grilled pecán for á little crunch. The broccoli chips were perfect on the top. Broccoli ánd turkey áre perfect pártners ánd they worked greát ás á crunchy ánd tásty filling!
HOT TURKEY SALAD
An old favorite recipe, perfectly sized for two people. Easy and delicious!
Author: Marie Rayner
- 125g turkey cooked in cubes (1 cup)
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 60 g chopped pecans chopped (1/2 cup)
- 50g dried cranberries (1/2 cup)
- 1 sliced red onion TBS
- 1/2 c. Salt tea
- 1/4 c. Ground black pepper
- 110 g mayonnaise (1/2 cup)
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- 30 g grated cheddar cheese (1/4 cup)
- a small packet of crushed potato chips / broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 230 * C / 450 * F. gas mark 7. Butter a 7-inch square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix turkey, celery, onion, pecans, cranberries, pepper and salt. Add mayonnaise and lemon juice, mixing well. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese, then crumble the chips over the cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until everything is hot and the cheese has melted. serve immediately.
TRY THESE MORE RECIPES
PIN IT TO PINTEREST !!