This keto mug cake is so easy to make with only 6 ingredients. It’s also easy, rich and chocolatey, and ready in under 5 minutes!
Keto Mug Cake Recipe. If anyone tries the recipe with walnuts, cashews, or cashew flour ! If you need it to be a keto dessert, be sure to use a keto-friendly sweetener such as xylitol or erythritol, and choose a sugar-free variety if including chocolate chips.
Warm chocolate cake plus a creamy cheesecake topping and melty chocolate chips? My Single Serve Keto Mug Cake tastes like heaven and is ready in about five minutes.
THE BEST KETO MUG CAKE
This keto mug cake is so easy to make with only 6 ingredients. It's also easy, rich and chocolatey, and ready in under 5 minutes! Keto Mug Cake Recipe. If
Recipe Yield: 1
Preparation Time: 3M
Cooking Time: 2M
Total Time: 5M
- 2 tbsp sour cream (or pumpkin puree)
- 2 tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 1 egg reserve 1 tsp egg white for cheesecake topping
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp butter softened
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp egg white
- 1/2 tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my or my sweetener
- 1/2 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips
- Spray a large mug with cookie spray.
- In a small bowl stir together the ingredients for the cake. add to the mug.
- In another small bowl stir together the cream cheese, egg white, and sweetener for the filling. Spoon on top of the cake. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 2 -3 minutes until the cake is puffed up and the chocolate chips have melted.
*** My original Black Bottom Cupcake recipe calls for pumpkin but I didn’t want to open a can for two tablespoons. You may use the pumpkin, sour cream, or Greek yogurt.
Notes on Sweeteners:
I use my own blend of xylitol, erythritol, and stevia in my recipes. This is twice as sweet as sugar. It is comparable to Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet and Truvia.
To sub in Swerve use 1.5 to 2 times the amount of sweetener called for.
To sub in Pyure or Trim Healthy Mama Super Sweet use half the amount of sweetener called for.
Substitutions will work in most recipes. They may not work in candies, such as caramel.
TRY THESE OTHER KETO RECIPES
PIN IT TO PINTEREST !!